Holly Elissa Bruno’s keynotes have received acclaim around the world, from New Zealand to Hungary and in 47 of the United States. Her keynotes are interactive: you will be invited to actively participate or sit back, learn and enjoy. The choice is yours. Expect to be challenged, inspired, laugh heartily and come away with practical tips on how you alone can make a difference.
Holly Elissa Bruno is a best-selling author who has written ground-breaking books on education leadership, emotional intelligence and managing legal risks.
- What You Need To Lead an Early Childhood Program: Emotional Intelligence in Practice
- Managing Legal Risks in Early Childhood Programs: How to Prevent Flare-Ups from Becoming Lawsuits
- Learning from the Bumps in the Road: Insights from Early Childhood Leaders
- Leading on Purpose: Emotionally Intelligent Early Childhood Administration
- The Comfort of Little Things: An Educator’s Guide to Second Chances – A silver medal winner in the 2015 Living Now Book Awards
Migrant Seasonal Head Start Preservice | March 14, 2018
Modesto Head Start, Modesto, CA
With the sun in your heart: Relational leadership
Annual Conference | March 16, 2018
Association for Supportive Child Care, Mesa, Arizona
http://www.asccaz.org/ | CONFERENCE DETAILS | REGISTER NOW
Community of Problem Solvers: Courageous Supervision and Managing Legal Risks
R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Right to Emotional Support, Positive self-image, Empathy, Caring, and Time). RESPECT-ing ourselves? Learn strategies for turning pain into possibilities, mistakes into wisdom, and broken hearts into artful professionalism.
Your calling or just a job: Reclaiming your passion for everyday work
SAVE THE DATE!
April 19-21st | Sandusky, OH
Ohio Early Childhood Conference
An Educator’s Guide to Managing Racial and Cultural Conflict
Holly Elissa Bruno Anne Litwin, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Vonetta Rhodes, Susan Offutt
Humor, Surprise and Joy: The Ed Leader’s Secret Sauce
Holly Elissa Bruno with Chad Caddell, James Detwiler, Joe Mazza
If your team or organization is losing its conviction, invite Holly Elissa to deliver a team building session that restores resilience, laughter and passion, while addressing underlying problems with respect.