Holly Elissa Bruno’s keynotes have received acclaim around the world, from New Zealand to Hungary and in 47 of the United States. Her keynotes are interactive: you will be invited to actively participate or sit back, learn and enjoy. The choice is yours. Expect to be challenged, inspired, laugh heartily and come away with practical tips on how you alone can make a difference.
Holly Elissa Bruno is a best-selling author who has written ground-breaking books on education leadership, emotional intelligence and managing legal risks.
- What You Need To Lead an Early Childhood Program: Emotional Intelligence in Practice
- Managing Legal Risks in Early Childhood Programs: How to Prevent Flare-Ups from Becoming Lawsuits
- Learning from the Bumps in the Road: Insights from Early Childhood Leaders
- Leading on Purpose: Emotionally Intelligent Early Childhood Administration
- The Comfort of Little Things: An Educator’s Guide to Second Chances – A silver medal winner in the 2015 Living Now Book Awards
MARCH 2017 EVENTS
June 1, 2017 – Keynote – San Francisco, CA
Annual NAEYC Professional Development Institute
Proud to share that both sessions are features for this years event!
1. Lifting As You Climb: Leadership Development in Families
2. Claiming Your Calm During Transitional Turmoil: Four personal core strategies and six energy sources that promote positive thoughts and actions during transitions
2017 Rocky Mountain ECE Conference
An Educator’s Guide to Managing Racial and Cultural Conflict
Holly Elissa Bruno Anne Litwin, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Vonetta Rhodes, Susan Offutt
Humor, Surprise and Joy: The Ed Leader’s Secret Sauce
Holly Elissa Bruno with Chad Caddell, James Detwiler, Joe Mazza
If your team or organization is losing its conviction, invite Holly Elissa to deliver a team building session that restores resilience, laughter and passion, while addressing underlying problems with respect.