Holly Elissa Bruno’s keynotes have received acclaim around the world, from New Zealand to Hungary and in 47 of the United States. Her keynotes are interactive: you will be invited to actively participate or sit back, learn and enjoy. The choice is yours. Expect to be challenged, inspired, laugh heartily and come away with practical tips on how you alone can make a difference.
Holly Elissa Bruno is a best-selling author who has written ground-breaking books on education leadership, emotional intelligence and managing legal risks.
- What You Need To Lead an Early Childhood Program: Emotional Intelligence in Practice
- Managing Legal Risks in Early Childhood Programs: How to Prevent Flare-Ups from Becoming Lawsuits
- Learning from the Bumps in the Road: Insights from Early Childhood Leaders
- Leading on Purpose: Emotionally Intelligent Early Childhood Administration
- The Comfort of Little Things: An Educator’s Guide to Second Chances – A silver medal winner in the 2015 Living Now Book Awards
October 2, 2015 - Professionalism Training for Early Educators Brochure
JANUARY 2017 EVENTS
January 13, 2017 – Training – MA
Montachusett Directors’ Group – MA
Can you forgive yourself as well as others? The art, science and practical use of forgiveness to heal professional ruptures.
January 27, 2017 – Training - Anchorage, Alaska
Anchorage Association for the Education of Young Children Annual Conference
- If you see crazy coming down the street, what do you do? Research on the adult brain can help you stay cool (and even happy) in difficult situations
- Underdog or top dog: How do you define and measure your own success?
Part II: Why Do Some White Women Struggle With Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno wth Marquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
Humor, Surprise and Joy: The Ed Leader’s Secret Sauce
Holly Elissa Bruno with Chad Caddell, James Detwiler, Joe Mazza
Why Do Some White Women Struggle With Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno with with Marquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
If your team or organization is losing its conviction, invite Holly Elissa to deliver a team building session that restores resilience, laughter and passion, while addressing underlying problems with respect.