Holly Elissa Bruno’s keynotes have received acclaim around the world, from New Zealand to Hungary and in 47 of the United States. Her keynotes are interactive: you will be invited to actively participate or sit back, learn and enjoy. The choice is yours. Expect to be challenged, inspired, laugh heartily and come away with practical tips on how you alone can make a difference.
Holly Elissa Bruno is a best-selling author who has written ground-breaking books on education leadership, emotional intelligence and managing legal risks.
- What You Need To Lead an Early Childhood Program: Emotional Intelligence in Practice
- Managing Legal Risks in Early Childhood Programs: How to Prevent Flare-Ups from Becoming Lawsuits
- Learning from the Bumps in the Road: Insights from Early Childhood Leaders
- Leading on Purpose: Emotionally Intelligent Early Childhood Administration
- The Comfort of Little Things: An Educator’s Guide to Second Chances – A silver medal winner in the 2015 Living Now Book Awards
MARCH 2017 EVENTS
March 15-18, 2017 – Keynote – Denver, CO
2017 Rocky Mountain ECE Conference
- When Your Buttons Have Been Pushed: Using neuroscience research on the adult brain to prevent and successfully manage conflict.
- Turning your past into your greatest asset: When life has given you lemons, not lollipops, how can you turn your losses and mistakes into your greatest teachers?
- Managing Legal Risks or Supervision for the gentle in spirit: Five steps to holding resistant staff accountable
March 20, 2017 – Team Building – Worcester, MA
Rainbow Child Development Centre
March 24, 2017 – Keynote – Concord, NH
Learning Centre at Concord NH Hospital
Part II: Why Do Some White Women Struggle With Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno wth Marquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
Humor, Surprise and Joy: The Ed Leader’s Secret Sauce
Holly Elissa Bruno with Chad Caddell, James Detwiler, Joe Mazza
Why Do Some White Women Struggle With Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno with with Marquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
If your team or organization is losing its conviction, invite Holly Elissa to deliver a team building session that restores resilience, laughter and passion, while addressing underlying problems with respect.